Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Allenni's Birthday and Mother's Day! May 2014

It is hard to believe that my little girl that was put into my arms when she was 5 years old, is now 13! An official teenager who has a heart of gold! She is an awesome big sister and is smart and a bookworm! She loves cooking and is a great help getting food done  for this big crew. 


Happy Birthday Allenni! 

Violetti getting the ice cream spoons out! 

Add captionYes! it is an ice cream cake 

Getting her presents




 On a weekend after Allenni's Birthday, She had some friends sleepover. She had asked for an itouch so I asked my friend to  put one on her cake. 










 Mother's Day! The littles decided that they wanted to fix my hair and make me look like a princess. I got flowers in my hair while soaking up the sun by the pool! 


 LOL! I fell asleep and my awesome husband, Duane, took my photo. 


Boudreaux our Bassett took a nap too! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails