Monday, June 3, 2013

Notice to Adoptive Parents

For all my friends who are adoptive moms - I thought I would pass this info along. 

We use Essential oils in our family to help our kids with the healing of their hearts. 

Essential oils have been shown to help in healing those who have had trauma in their past and who suffer with grief and anxiety. If your kids are anything like my kids, they have suffered much.  They have bouts with anxiety, depression, anger and hopelessness, overwhelmingness and chaos along with emotional issues that can come out of nowhere when they are triggered by an unseen source.  Duane and I have been "experimenting" with 100% therapeutic grade essential oils to aid in the process of helping our kids move forward in becoming whole. We have seen great results in a short time. They are good for us as well! We have seen our family's health take a turn for the better in many areas.  


One of my favorite Essential Oil Blend is ELEVATION. 
We have used it successfully to help our kiddos when they are having rough days of feeling great sadness, depression or anxiety. I even use it to help lift my spirits during a stressful day. Essential oils work through smell employing the senses in delivering the oil to the amygdala in the brain. Our book coming out soon will talk about using essential oils in healing of traumatized and hurt children. I highly recommend this oil and wanted to pass the savings on to you. It smells like a wonderful garden. If you have any questions let me know. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails