Saturday, April 6, 2013

DESTINY RESCUE

Sometimes and not very often, there are people I meet or places I go that grab my heart and they provoke this overwhelming response in me to want to go stand on a rooftop and say Hey! World! Look at this!! This person or this place have it going! Take Notice- Partner with them! They are world changers!

 This has already happened to me on this trip a few times.  Destiny Rescue is one place and the founders of Destiny and one of their volunteers there have grabbed my heart.

Take Notice People of the World! - They are world changers!  And I do not say that flippantly.

Bob and Tony- Two Great men of God!!! Tony's motto- "Do something"

Part of the property for Destiny Rescue

Their recreation area on the 4th floor

Another view of the property



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails