Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shopping with the Girls

Jillian and Allenni at Olive Garden on our girls night out!
Edith ate so much spaghetti and drank so much coke she was miserable but Happy!!!
ME and MY GIRLS!!!!

If anybody knows me, they know that I do not really like to go shopping. I like to have a list and get in and out of there unless it is an art store. :) I do most of my shopping online. But I decided to suck it up and take the girls shopping. They were delighted! We invited Jillian and off we went. The boys tried to get us to take them but we were firm in an all girl trip. Our plan? To go to the grocery store, mall, Michaels, Shopko and Target. We made it to all of them but Shopko. I did pick up a few christmas gifts and had to be very sneaky on some of them. It wasn't hard since Allenni took an hour in Claire's!!! I went and sat in those wooden seats in the mall with all the little old men and patiently waited. It seems like every christmas gets harder and harder to find these kids something! Of course they give me their lists of BIG price items but that ain't gonna happen!! We all had fun! After a loooonngggg day of shopping I decided to take them to eat at Olive Garden instead of going to a movie because nothing good was showing. We had lively conversation and our waitress seemed to totally enjoy the laughter as well as I did! Edith, Allenni, Jillian, and me! We got to the mall!
We have got to get one of these hats! They are the thing!

It was almost dark by the time we left! 4 hours in the Mall! I think it is a record for me!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails