Thursday, November 17, 2011

A NEW SEASON

I have decided to open up a new season in my life. I am going to start making room for the things I need to do to so I wont get burned out. I am going to start doing what I like to do. Part of what I miss is blogging. I do enjoy writing and sharing stories with others. With a family like ours we are not ordinary and something is always going on. I also like it because it creates a history for my kids to remember family. I want to get back to blogging at least a few times a week. Facebook has seemed the way lately for me to post pictures as life as been one big whirlwind for us these last 6 months. I feel I can finally come up and breathe for a moment. Moving to CA has been a wonderful thing for us though a difficult one.
I decided this week to start on a book that has been stirring in my heart. It will be a spiritual guide book to Therapeutic Parenting. I got the introduction written and a table of contents sort of laid out. So there are my first steps. To start on something that refreshes me, so I can keep on burning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails