Saturday, September 24, 2011

I am so behind!

Once again, I cannot beleive it has been since July that I have blogged. My how life flies and I want to share it all with you. I hope you all have not given up on me. One of my goals is to get back to blogging almost every day.

A lot has happened since July.
One o our daughters has eloped (with our help ) and went ahead and gotten married. We love Johnny and I will post pics of them. She moved back to AL and now lives in our guest house with her husband and helps with our vacation rental there.
We have greatly missed her.
We are finally getting settled in here in our new home and are loving living in a house on the water. The kids are loving being able to fish all the time and swim. We are still having great warm weather.
We have killed 3 rattle snakes here, two by our front door and one by our deck. A little scary as Eli about stepped on two of them.
So is life in Cali.
Graham broke his arm AGAIN! by jumping on a water trampoline and then proceeded a couple of weeks later to jump off a bridge in Whiskey Town Lake with the water proof cast he talked the doctor into giving him!!! Talk about getting mama riled up!

Just a couple of weeks ago, we got a new daughter! This was a complete surprise to us from God. She is 16 years old and is from Uganda. God brought her to us through a disruption.
We all are so delighted to have her as part of our family.

Well, I better head to bed, it is late

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails