Saturday, February 13, 2010

Brenda and Shelly and I felt like we needed a coffee break and some grocery shopping so we took the teen girls with us across the hill and left all the teen boys in charge of the younger ones, to do just that. A few days before, It seemed I got worse and ran a fever on and off for a couple of days. I slept most of the day for one of those and coughed a pretty good productive cough. After that it seemed I started to continue to improve. I still believed God was healing me. I was so thankful for Maggie and Brenda who helped with the kids though I did have to spank them a few times.

Shelly and Brenda and I at the Coffee Shop. They had the best samoas and African tea.
These two girls have become some dear friends and I thank God for putting them into my life.
Maggie took my pic at the toilet. How do you like the toilet signs?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails