Sunday, February 21, 2010

August 5, 2009

Here are some things I posted and received on August 5, 2009
My August 5 FB status:

Found out last night that we finally got our approval & it was uploaded into the data base, but alas when I woke up this morning, it still was not here in the Kampala computer system. Where O where is my approval?? "The call of God is like the call of the sea, no one hears it but the one who has the call of the nature of the sea in him, so likewise is the one who can hear the call of God. -Oswald Chambers & Me

Email to Duane Aug.5

Hi honey, I called the embassy today and the national visa center has not uploaded anything to Kampala. There was an upload yesterday but we weren't in it. So even if we get to go in tomorrow to apply, we still have a slim chance of getting them by Friday and leaving by the weekend at the latest, it could be Tuesday.

I am good today, though I seem a little tired.

I love you...... Melissa

Email from a friend in Thailand Aug.5

Hey Melissa,

I have had you on my mind a lot the last two weeks. Know your whole family has been in our prayers. ......:)

We are praying for break through to come swiftly and for you all to be together soon. I am sure all the brothers and sisters are anxious to be together. And if you always cook like you described your husband is really missing you! I know I would LOVE to have someone come here and cook like that for me, That's a hint. If you feel better S. even though she is only 17 months is just as busy EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful she has older sisters to help run her down and help with clean up and damage control.

Anyway, I know you blog alot and have many friends who you communicate with who are also adopting. I would really like to get involved somewhere but have no idea where or how to start..... By the way we have the same saying here TIT, this is Thailand!

Know you are blessed.

S.A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails