Thursday, July 10, 2008

March 15, 2008- Toenails for $1

March 15, 2008

March 15, 2008 The last few days have been a struggle for me. I am weary and wonder if I will ever get out of Uganda with my children. I know I will but when. I fully trust God that He knows what He is doing, And I have to keep running to Him to help me. Sleep last night was good despite the fact that Mukisa is lactose intolerant and had 3 diarrhea diapers and a huge storm blew in again. So I awoke, feeling like I had had some rest. It was a good thing because today was not very fun. Mukisa for some reason, I think it was his tummy, was fussy all day. He wouldn’t eat much and wouldn’t let me put him down hardly at all. Allenni and Andrew bickered, whined and tattled tailed all day as well as disobeyed and back talked! I hurt my back trying to control Allenni during one of her temper tantrums. I was ready for this day to be over. One good thing was that Brenda had a guy come up and for $1 I got my toenails French manicured.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails