Thursday, October 1, 2015

Post #15 10-1-15

Post #15 
Has it really been July since I last posted? Goodness how time flies. Life has been a whirlwind with kids starting school, and one getting off to college and transition galore. No progress on the home front except we got our references. 
I really need to buckle down and get the home study paperwork done. It just seems like there is a brick wall of sorts that I cannot really explain. 

We could use prayer for finances to open up for these adoptions. We can't apply for grants until we have the home study done and its costing us more than planned in time and money. 

But since God opened doors, we figure he's going to provide. Also pray that I can carve out time to get this done. It is truly moving slower than I want it to.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails