Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Adoption UPDATE#14 August 5,2015

UPDATE#14 August 5,2015 : There is not really an update on the progress of paperwork filling out. I went to the Library and found 1 book we are are supposed to read. Hoping to find the others somewhere else. But really hoping we don't hae to read all of that after I send her the titles we have already read. I have been in Davis for a few days getting Graham registered and in orientation in college, so haven't had much time to do anything. I did find most all of the certificates I was looking for to show what kind of parenting training we have. I am missing one but hope to find it soon. So that is Yay! I got a surprise tonight as someone sent me some photos of J when he was a baby and some photos of him that are more recent than what I had. ( To see photos, you must be in the FB group)  BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails