Friday, June 13, 2014

Broken Hearts to Healing Hearts

I am updating and filling in on our blog and this had been in draft mode for a year. Even though I posted it a year ago  somewhere on FB, I wanted to add it to my blog. 

June 13, 2014 
Duane and I just had to do one of the hardest things we've ever done -- Tell a child that they weren't going back to their first family and then hold that child in our arms as they are completely heartbroken over a loss they never expected in their life. It shoots a pain into my spirit. How sad God must be for them to experience that pain. As I sit by their bed and pray over them I sense God's presence and I know there is hope and healing for their wounded hearts. God has for now, placed them in our care, to begin the healing process of supernatural love. 

His love never fails. So, if you stumble across this post, I ask that you speak (pray) life, redemption, supernatural love, joy, forgiveness, and acceptance over T. and E. And wisdom and love over Duane and I as we interim parent.


UPDATE: JULY 26,2015
The girls were with us for 4 months and we saw so much progress in their hearts. We were so happy when some good friends of ours decided to proceed to adopt them. They live in our same city! They are doing so well and fit right in with their new family. We are so happy to see them every now and then and love seeing them thrive! 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails