Thursday, April 18, 2013

LAST DAY IN ASIA IS TOMORROW

Good Thursday Morning America! As I end my Thursday in Asia, you are just starting yours and let me tell you, it is going to be an awesome day! We finished our last ministry today and will head out tomorrow evening to South Korea where we will have a pretty long layover. I look forward to sharing so much more with you about my trip but that will have to wait. I have felt like I have have had a spiritual growth spurt on this trip and I will either cry on the plane home or when I get home as I process what God has done personally in my life as well as what he has done in others we met on this trip!!! Today we were in villages and it was just incredible. Just incredible. Wow! Just when I think I have a favorite day, God moves us up a level. our leadership has been incredible to thrusts us into our giftings and outside of our boxes and idea. I want to give a shout out to Leigh MichelĂ© Brett on this trip who did an incredible job arranging everything about this trip and even denying herself ministry time so she could serve us. I have come to love this incredible woman of God and look forward to a lifelong friendship with her! I hope to blog more when I get home! We have over 6000 photos and it will take some time to sort them out! :)  There are so many stories and wonderful things to tell! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails