Saturday, November 10, 2012

New Ornaments and Gifts featuring my Art

Well, that time of the year is just about on us and I am excited to announce that I have updated my
cafepress store with new paintings. There are new Christmas ornaments featuring my paintings. There are ipad covers, t-shirts, plaques, mugs, and many other great gifts that feature my paintings. You can also order your Christmas cards featuring my art work. I will be getting those up on the site today. You can get there from here. Melissa's Cafepress Store If you want to purchase any prints or original paintings, then head over to my website and you can purchase things from there.  Melissa Carter Creations
Check back often as I am adding new products daily!!  Be on the lookout as I have a surprise I am going to announce pertaining to  your purchases!

DEFENDER AMONG THEM ORNAMENT




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails