Friday, November 16, 2012

THANKSGIVING SALE ON BLACK FRIDAY

Hello Everybody! Can you believe it is Thanksgiving Time again??? My how time flies! Duane and I are thankful for families who reach out to kids, who make a choice to purposely love them by changing their lives to adopt them.  That is so much harder than it looks!!! We oughta know! 
We want to celebrate and say thanks to two adoptive families.  You can help us do that and at the same time save some money purchasing gifts with my art work, such as ipad covers, charms, bracelets. mugs etc.. or going to my website and ordering prints or originals. I  have some black friday sales coming up as well. On Cafepress, I will be discounting some items, plus you can use the cafepress coupons on top of that! - 

BLACK FRIDAY SALE COMING UP FOR ADOPTION CHRISTMAS CARDS AND ORNAMENTS IN MY CAFE PRESS STORE!!! 
EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SEND AN ADOPTIVE FAMILY ON VACATION!

Every Order placed via my Melissa Carter Creations website on The Black Friday weekend (FRIDAY, SAT, and SUNDAY! Will receive 35% off their original or prints. 
Click here:  MELISSA CARTER CREATIONS

We need 250 purchases to be able to send 2 families on Vacation. Follow the instructions in the previous blog post  here  to purchase and nominate a family.  ADOPTIVE FAMILIES, YOU CAN NOMINATE YOURSELF AS WELL!
We have only had two purchases and no one nominated for this event!!! PASS THIS ALONG AND GET THE WORD OUT!!!

Thanks again! MELISSA
Quick yeast rolls I made - TURKEY STYLE! ( Sorry! Not for sale on my website!! )
Just thought I'd put you in the mood for Thanksgiving! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails