Friday, April 27, 2012

We have not disappeared!

Well, once again I have slacked in keeping my blog up to date.  I want to get back to blogging so much. Our lives have changed drastically since moving to California and it seems I cannot get a grip on my schedule!  It is not a lack of drama and activity that keeps me from posting anything because there is always plenty of that!
I am currently in AL working on our house to get ready for the summer and my wonderful husband with the help of my oldest son Ben has been taking care of the kiddos!  I have been gone now almost 3 weeks and I sense they are ready for my return.  I confess, I have enjoyed the EXTREME quiet in this large house and a break from my many responsibilities but I do miss my hubby and kiddos.
I look forward to sharing more of our family adventures when I can and will post an update soon of the kids and what they are up to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails