Sunday, February 14, 2010

July 21, Not home yet- again part 2

Well, I decided to include an email I sent to a dear friend of mine, whom I knew would go to God in prayer for us. She is just an awesome woman of God and I knew I could be open and frank about what I experiencing through this.

Hi A.
Thanks so much for your encouraging words. I really appreciate it. God and I had a good talk last night where I whined some but He was a loving Father and took me in his arms and just let me cry.
Never have I doubted his goodness and love and care through all this and when I had no words left to express my hurt, loneliness, weariness and sickness, my spirit cried out and I really knew Jesus was crying with me. I knew that he understood and was pleading with the Father on my behalf. I felt God send the Comforter to hold me.
God is faithful and good and I determined in my heart I would continue to praise Him and worship Him.
That I would indeed dance on the chains of my circumstances. That even if I can't see the big picture I would trust my God. It is really hard to put into words all the emotions and thoughts that have gone through me these past two months.

I know the end is near. I know we will crush these mountains that satan keeps building for us. When will he ever learn that he is not even remotely near as smart or strong as God is?

I told God last night, I want to always look for God's hand of goodness and learn who He is through the things that satan turns upside down. I want to be teachable if there is anything to learn.

I am weak but I know He is strong.

You have always been awesome to speak good things into my life and I want you to know that it is not taken lightly when you do.

I hope I haven't rambled on too long. Love you and hope to see you soon.

Love, Melissa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails