Sunday, February 14, 2010

Email sent to Counsel at US Embassy July 20, 2009

Hi S.,
This is Melissa Carter and I have met with you a couple of times regarding the immigrant visas for my two adopted Ugandan children. We have been waiting on the approval from the States to reach here for our renewal of the I-600a.
You had told me to call back today on Monday and I have been trying to reach you since 7:30am this morning til 4pm at which point I was told you had left for the day. I have called about 10 times. you had said you would try to contact USCIS in the States about the matter. Our plane leaves out Wed. Morning the 22nd and now I do not know if I should reschedule our flight out or not. We have been here for 2 months and I am sick with Pneumonia so really need to know if I can get on that plane Wed. or not. Is it still possible to get visas for the children if the approval is there?
I understand that none of this mess is your fault but of mishaps of others and the Govt. of Alabama who took too long to process these papers. I appreciate your graciousness in the matter. I have my husband calling a contact in the States to see what he can find out from our Senator's office.
Thanks so much for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Melissa Carter
phone # ------------

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails