Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Hello friends and family,
A BIG Thank You to all of you who ordered Cakes from us at Thanksgiving!!! We were blessed and I hope you enjoyed the cakes. From the proceeds we were able to donate a significant portion to
1. The Trauma House(Feed His Lambs) in Uganda to buy Allenni and Andrew's friends back in Uganda some Christmas presents
2. To the Missionaries Scott and Brenda V. for a Christmas present
3. To John in Uganda, who Duane and I have helped put through Law school in Uganda and who was key in helping us secure passports for Allenni , Andrew and Isaiah as He marries his beautiful finace' this month.
4. As well as help pay some adoption expenses still owed our attorney in Uganda
SO THANK YOU!!! You have helped make a difference by your purchase.
So, We are doing Christmas baking and I wanted to send out the list so you could be thinking about what you wanted.
I will be out of country until Dec. 14th but please do send your orders by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on my phone at 256 710-2781. Orders will be available for pickup after Dec. 20.
A portion of these sales will be sent to
1. missionaries Jason and Sara Ann Ricketts who work in Thailand with young girls caught in the sex trade industry
2. and to Safe Harbor Orphanage in Nigeria where my dad has started an orphanage.
Many blessings and joy to you!