Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's almost time!



We are leaving in 3 days! Wonderfully, suitcases are packed and ready. FINALLY! after packing and repacking and repacking AND... hopefully not overweight. We weighed them at Duane's office so hopefully they are accurate enough. We are on the line with virtually no pounds to spare! BTW...for those of you wondering, I DID FIT THE CHOCOLATE AND THE UNDERWEAR IN!!!!
Dinners are in the freezer and sitters lined up. Kids have been lectured.. and lectured and..... so hopefully all will run smoothly.

Here is our flight schedule:
May 19 - Huntsville - Washington DC 6:13P 9:05P
Washington DC - NY 10:08P 11:29P

Stay overnight in NY
May 20 - Ny- Johannesburg 11:35A - May 21 8:45A
May 21 - Johannesburg - Entebbe, /Uganda 2:00P 7:10P

You can contact me in several ways: Notes from friends are always welcomed!!!!

EMAIL: kdcarter@mac.com ecslala@yahoo.com (this email is sometimes easier to access for
me)
SKYPE: my skype name is kdcarter68
( you can call from your computer to either my computer or cell phone there) There is a charge if you call my cell phone but computer to computer is free

CELL PHONE: number is 011 234 0775277010
YAHOO MESSENGER: ecslala@yahoo.com

If the internet is working I plan on posting pictures and blogging for sure.
I can't wait to see what God is going to do!
Please remember Maggie and I in prayer as we travel. We have 4 suitcases, 2 roller carry ons, and 2 backpacks plus a stroller.
Pray God will send an Angel when we have to get all our luggage out on Tuesday night and take to our hotel at midnight.
Pray for favor for us on our trip and that all goes well beyond our greatest imagination!
Pray for the family left here.
Pray for Seora Who will be the only female left in the house! :)
Thanks to everybody and we can't wait to share with you when we see the kids!
Melissa



2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

WE ARE PRAYING for Great Things From Our Mighty and Wonderful God!!!!!! May He guide you thoughts, your actions, the actions of those around you, and His Beautiful Children who I know can't wait to come home!!!!! You are amazing, and I can't wait to see miracles unfold!!!!

jena said...

Praying like the crazy woman I am!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails