Sunday, March 15, 2009

Surprise UNBirthday!! Thanks to my Friends!

You gotta love friends who celebrate your birthday, even when it's not!
Remember when I posted back in Feb. about my spiritual Birthday? My girlfriends saw the word Birthday, thought they had missed mine and planned a lunch get together a couple of weeks later.
I love Surprises even when it is not my natural birthday and boy was I surprised! I arrived and saw the balloons and got concerned that I didn't get the memo about it being someone's Bday!

It all was timely though and was a God thing, I think! Because for two weeks, I had been struggling with lots of stuff and had been feeling stressed and down. It was great to know I was loved! Even the cards they got me were encouraging. So thanks Girls for my UNBIRTHDAY to party! (I always loved the song in Alice and Wonderland that the Mad Hatter sang, "A very Happy UNBIRTHDAY to Me!)

I totally forgot to take pictures while out to lunch but got Maggie to take some at home.

A wonderful candle that smelled awesome. Fresh Fig. I can't wait to burn it!

Some of my favorite lotion, Coconut Lime

Some beautiful dishes that will compliment my new kitchen when it is finished.

The card says, " There are some things that you do because they feel right & they make no sense & they make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking and say it was good." check out
http://www.storypeople.com

This is another card I got that say's "Hope is a dance... keep the beat." This was one of the signs God gave gave me a few weeks ago to give me hope.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails