Sunday, March 15, 2009

African Children's Choir


I was just thinking the other day how it would be great to go somewhere where I could hear the African Children's Choir and I have been meaning to go online and find where they are in concert but haven't made it there yet.
Then, one of my friends on facebook sends a message and says, " Hey the African Children's Choir is coming to our church, you guys ought to come, should be good." What???? I couldn't believe it! They are coming to our town at the church we used to attend! How awesome is that! I can't go to Uganda right now but they are coming to me! Wish my babies were in that group!
And not only that, but we may be hosting some of the kids!



1 comment:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, that is so cool! You will LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!! The song "I am Not Forgotten" is amazing. Made me cry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails