Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morn at the Carters 9

No it wasn't a diamond ring!!! but it was just as good! ........
It was a (PRODUCT) RED, 8GB engraved ipod
( I won't tell you what the engraving said) My little shuffle died after the prolonged use when I was delayed in Uganda. I had been
wanting another one. The fact that Duane took the extra expense and thoughtfulness to buy a (PRODUCT) RED ipod, touched me so much that it brought tears to my eyes. Thanks so much, Baby! (Product Red purchases help poverty in Africa) He also got me "Noise canceling" earphones to listen to my music. Noise canceling? Hmmm.... I think I will try those out pretty soon.




1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

I enjoyed all of your Christmas posts, Melissa! Looks like y'all had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails