Sunday, September 28, 2008

Helping to save Hungry malnourished children

Hi everyone, I wanted to post a link that you should check out. Maybe just by voting this organization can help feed starving children. I am posting part of an email from International Medical Corps. Melissa


" My organization, International Medical Corps, was nominated to be one of the Top 25 in American Express' Members Projects, "Saving the Lives of Malnourished Children" and is in the running to receive up to $1.5 million to help feed hungry children.

There is only 1 day left in the voting and International Medical Corps is currently number 5 in the Top 5 American Express Members Projects. If we fall out of the Top 5 we will receive no funding, so every vote counts. I wanted to make one last plea for you to post on One Egg Short of a Dozen because it would really help our mission. I just added some new videos and blogger widgets to our social media press release here:

http://internationalmedicalcorps.smnr.us/

Please let me know if you can post and please vote for "Saving the Lives of Malnourished Children." Thank you so much.

Chessia








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails