Thursday, July 10, 2008

March 19, 2008- Fun Day





March 19,2008

March 19, 2008 It did rain but wasn’t too bad. Today we took the day and went to The ARA to go swimming. I had felt gloomy the day before and had cried some going to sleep. But there wasn’t much sleep to be had. Isaiah was fussy all night and the only way to get him to stop crying was to hold him and walk outside on the porch. The problem with this was that I was so sleepy and groggy, I couldn’t walk straight. I had no energy, which led to a meltdown in crying again. Isaiah wasn’t sure what to do with a crying mama. I called Duane at 3:30am my time and told him, he needed to pray for me. so needless to say, the next morning I was really tired and worn out. As I watched the sun rise that morning, I prayed God would help me and I heard in my heart, “Look unto the Hills from where comes your help.” Now where I am staying , we are on the second floor and there is a wrap around covered outdoor area and the view is incredible. As we are on top of the mountain, you can see for a while if it is not hazy. I determined to rejoice in the day. Going to the pool was a great thing. It got us out in the sunshine and was really relaxing. Brenda brought someone to help out with the babies so we could enjoy ourselves and I was more than happy to hand off Isaiah to someone else for a while. This gave me some time to play in the big pool with Allenni and Andrew. I taught them to hold their breath under water and we played and splashed. I got to swim some and have some free time. I also got very sun burned. Stupid me did not put sunscreen on and I didn’t think I was out that much in the sun. The kids were very interested in the color of skin I had. Lobster red! So the day was good and we came home totally exhausted. We all slept incredible well. The baby slept through the whole night. I was forever thankful. It was probably the best night of sleep I had ever had while here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails