Thursday, July 10, 2008

Coming home-April 8

Coming home

Well, this will be my last blog entry form Africa. My plane leaves late tonight. Ia m so looking forward to being home. I have missed Allenni and Andrew. As I put them in the boarding school yesterday, that was so much harder than I thought it would be. Please pray for them to know that I am coming back for them and that they would just settle in and enjoy school and be preoccupied. I have so much more to write about my time spent here so keep checking this blog when I get home. please pray for me as I am not feeling well again with my kidneys and stomach. Can't stay out of the bathroom. Thanks again for all of you have lifted me and my family up in prayer and have atttended to my family back home and have sent me encouraging emails. Well, have to get my computer packed up and finish getting ready for that long trip home. Just wish I could snap my fingers and be there. This flight schedule is alot longer than the trip to China. But I am glad it is broken in to two parts. Instead of one straight flight Blessings to you all

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails