Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Christmas Happenings






Jan. 6, 2008
Well, a lot went on this Christmas! Though we were busy, it was a good Christmas where Jesus was kept the center of it all. We mostly were busy with church activities and with this many people in the family, We were involved quite often in things.
I'll try to hit the highlights as not to bore you. Graham and Eli were involved in recording a Christmas CD with one of the Praise and Worship team members in our church, Kathy Norman. It is one of my favorite CD's and I think I might play it all year! So between practices, recordings and picture shoots we stayed busy with that. We also had performances. We were also involved with Kathy to distribute these CD's as part of a Marketplace Ministry that our church has and me and my small group baked over 3000 cookies in 4 days to distribute with the Cd's.
In the end our church had a program and Graham was in skit as the "Hunter for Christmas Presents" and Eli sang in the kids choir and Seora participated in the interpertative dance for the song , What Child is This?/My Father Sings a Lullaby" and it was beautiful!
We had great fun and I was really proud of all my kids.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails