Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!

January 4,2008
Well, a new year has come and we thank God for this past one. Many blessings were poured out on our lives. I'll try to write a synopsis of the year later but now i am busting at the seams to tell you the good news!!!

On the last day of the year 2007, we received an email from ATL saying we had been processed. An hour later our approval we had been waiting on came in the mail!!!!!
YEAH!!!!! I am so excited! There is so much to do now. Lots of paperwork has to be done as this is an independent adoption and I don't have an agency to do it for me. ugh!! I think I about have it figured out though.
We are leaving on the 22nd of January and hopefully returning on February 14!
We ask for your prayers as I leave Duane and the kids here. A friend from church is going with me.
So praise be to Jesus for this awesome gift!
Not sure if Uganda will have good internet access but keep checking the blog for updates.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails