Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another update Dec.29, 2007


Well, after many trials with the paperwork, we were emailed that ATL was finishing up our papers and they would be to us soon. We are waiting on the lawyer to confirm when our court hearing is and we have plane reservations to leave on the 21st of January!!!! It won't be long til I see my babies.
Oh, I have so much to do between now and then!
I haven't blogged much lately. We have been real busy with things for the holidays. It doesn't look like it will slow down much either. I will write our Christmas letter later and tell everyone what has gone on this year with the family. I didn't get to mail out cards so Will have to do it electronically this year.
Hope you all have a happy new year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails