Reposted from a trusted Essential Oil website:
Grounding Blend Essential Oil
Powerful calming, grounding properties; creates a sense of well-being
About the Grounding Blend:
The Grounding Blend is a truly superb aromatherapy blend. Scientific teams perfectly blended five certifiably pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils, to create an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and a sense of balance, through its support for cellular health and overall well-being.
Ingredients: Balance™ contains the Pure Grade essential oils of spruce, Rosewood, frankincense, blue tansy and blue chamomile essential oils, in a base of fractionated coconut oil, giving it an airy, fresh, sweet and woody aroma.Grounding Blend truly is a unique aromatherapy blend. It is perfect for aromatic diffusion, at home or work. And, when applied to the bottom of the feet or the back of the neck, Grounding Blend quickly releases its harmonizing effects. This is a blend that you will surely love. Make it a part of each day.
Spruce was used by Native Americans for medicinal and spiritual reasons, and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Rosewood, blue tansy and blue chamomile can soothe sore muscles and joints, promote circulation and whole-body relaxation, while frankincense supports cellular health and overall well-being.
The primary benefits of the Grounding Blend
- Creates a sense of calm and well-being
- Promotes whole-body relaxation
- Brings harmony to the mind and body
- Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance
- Promotes circulation
- Supports cellular health and overall well-bing
- Lessens stress and helps with anxious feelings and nerves
Uses for the Grounding Blend
- Start your day off right by putting the Grounding Blend on the bottom of your feet, to lessen stress throughout the day.
- Feeling unsettled? Apply Grounding Blend to your wrists or neck, to help with nerves.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips, to create a calming, soothing environment.
How to use:Grounding Blend can be used aromatically or topically. It is safe to use neat; but, if you have sensitive skin, you might want to dilute, to minimize any irritation.
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil, to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.