Saturday, August 3, 2013

What's a mom to do When it is 100 plus Degrees - JUNE 29, 2013

In the summer, Redding, CA can have a few hot weeks. We've been really blessed these last couple of summers to have had cooler weather.  This summer though, has had some serious heat going on.  There are some days, you just lay around. I love to get my hair played with so how could I say no when Allenni wanted to straighten my hair and do my makeup?  Then Eli got the bright idea to massage my feet. "Why not be pampered?" I said to myself.  They were surely rewarded with the homemade cinnamon rolls I had made and we were one big happy family. Later on in the evening, I found Duane and Graham in the same position, on their iphone and itouch.  They both were probably reading something scientific. yeah. Probably.







1 comment:

Angela said...

I just happened to find your blog today and have enjoyed it very much and related to it very much!! You live in Redding?! Could not believe it!! I live close to Yreka, CA, and have family that live in Redding. We have six children (16yrs to 4 yrs spread) and have two adopted children from Ethiopia (8yr old daughter and 4 yr old son) and can relate to your blogging very much! I want so much to meet you!! My email is: cnacraw@sisqtel.net

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails