Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Setting Up For the Feast- December 10

The hosts had to supply their own decor for the table and dishes and gifts.
 I decorated both of ours the same



Our tables
 
 Each place setting had a gift cards. I found these beautiful ones in Gold and red at Dollar Tree.
I also used my Bulgarian Tea Cups that I have had for 15 years and had never used. I figured this was a great time to bring them out!
Duane and I waiting on our guests
I also had little bags filled with Chocolates and I tied them with little charms that said LOVE
 
The colors sort of morphed and I had actually started out with the teal and decided to use red and white along with it after I I decided to use the Bulgarian Tea cups.
The Salads were so yummy


 Everyone had such great tables and they were all so varied.
This one is whimsical 
 Silver and Black
 Winter Wonderland
 This lady was from Hawaii and she decorated her table "Hawaiian Christmas"



 Christmas Fun



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails