Sunday, December 13, 2009

July 2- 2009- Some fun stuff

We found a way to keep Isaiah still for a few minutes. Isaiah loved my ipod but we couldn't get the earphones to stay in his ear.

Finally I had this idea to tape the earphones to his ears.
I made Pineapple Mango Pie for the team like my mom used to make when I was a kid. It was yum! I decorated the pie crust with a pineapple and mango pie crust cutouts
Allenni with some drum sticks
The kids gave us an early performance of the dancing they were going to do for the team
Moses, he has a forever family now!
Tiendo , now Zoe and her big sister Brianna. She now is in a forever family who are missionaries in Uganda
My friend Molly in the jean Jacket
One of the girls who had been in hannah's home with her son.
Moses was determined not to smile , no matter how many pics we took
Molly works with the kids in the baby home and is a graduate of the Bible school
Molly and I. She is an awesome young lady.
Later the kids danced for the team. Pastor James runs a program for kids to learn traditional dances and this keeps them off the street.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails