Monday, April 6, 2009

Waiting to hear news

Well, I haven't heard back from Jason from Uganda about the meeting with the immigration officer that was supposed to happen on Friday but Jason should be arriving back home in Texas today. So maybe he will have some leads this week. The internet was not cooperating with him from what I understand.
We also got an email from John Mugabi stating that he was meeting with Lawrence our attorney in Uganda to see what his plans are for getting the passports. If there are actually any.
So, we are hoping to hear today.


1 comment:

Keltie said...

Hi Melissa,

I don't understand why your passports are taking so long? There must be a special circumstance with your cases? No matter what, I know who's in charge of the situation and I know it is for good.

We'll keep praying.

Keltie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails