Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catching up in Blogging- Eli's classes at Co-op

Well, I am going to try to catch up a little on blogging. Remember when I tried that the other day by getting away to the mall?
It never hardly happened. So I have made the announcement to my kids and HOPEFULLY they heard and will let me enjoy my vice a little and I can think a complete thought.

FEB. 10, 2009


Eli's science class at our home school co-op was studying birds, so one day Mr. Foster from the local Bird Society took the kids outdoors to teach them how to spot birds. Eli is in the gray jacket.


Eli intently listening to what Sarah had to say.

Watching the clouds and chillin' out. Boys will be boys. I need to do this more!
Eli is always full of questions and was very interested in the birds
February was my month to teach Social Studies and we studied community health.
Week one was Dental Health, week two was Eating Healthy using the food groups and Exercising. Week 3 was focused on Germs and we met some nasty critters. Week Four was on Emotional health. I really enjoyed teaching the kids. In these two photos we were playing food group relay. Learning about Food groups and exercising at the same time.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails