Thursday, November 13, 2008

I got photos today!

Andrew
Allenni
Allenni and Andrew


I got pictures today of my kids!!!! He said he would send Isaiah's later but here is Allenni and Andrew.
This is the report we got from Mr. Kabonge:

"Sorry for not getting to you soon.
Andrew and Allenni are doing fine, only that Allenni had been getting frequent attacks but they have subsidized (reduced in frequency),then also some minor health issues that we are taking care of.
The pictures that I have attached have been taken today whilst they were at school, they leave school everyday after 4:00 o'clock.
I have not attached Trevor because the camera I used to take his picture is away from me now but I will also be sending his picture.
Thank you.
God Bless.

David.



3 comments:

Keltie said...

Isn't it amazing how just a couple pictures can make us believe again in what we're doing? I hope you feel renewed in your journey today my friend. Can't wait to see your Isaiah's pics!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

They are beautiful children, Melissa! I hope to meet them in person one day soon!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! They look so much older now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails