Wednesday, September 24, 2008

VACATION!

The Kids in front of the Aquarium

I took this picture while the kids were in the tunnel and I was on top above the water
They loved watching the fish
Maggie, Seora and Eli going through the Tunnel


We went to Sevierville, TN (or Gatlinburg) for our vacation. We have never really solely vacationed there with the kids but have spent anywhere from 2-4 days there mainly in the winter time. So of course we hit all the main touristy things. We went to Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium, Dixie Stampede, Hiked in the Smokies National Park, and went to a production called Miracle. I have lots of pics so this will take several posts. We had a really good time. My mom and dad were up there a few days and so we celebrated my mom's birthday. I was pretty much lazy when we weren't out doing things and was thankful that I had older kids to take Eli swimming and down to the putt putt. Of course we included educational moments so some of our vacation could be counted as school.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails