Sunday, March 20, 2016

Waiting for a Court Date

Post #82
This is an update I posted on my private FB group about our adoptions.

It's been awhile since I posted but that is the adoption world- a bustle and then.... nothing. 
LOL! A little bit over a week ago we sent some missing documents from our Dossier to Uganda and I got word this morning that the attorney received them and he is planning on filing them tomorrow to apply for a court date. Keep us in your prayers. 

I have been filling out Adoption Grant Applications tonight and am a little weary. 

Perseverance. That is what you do for love and what you really want. If you want to be a big part of our adoptions then you can donate or pass along our profile on ADOPT TOGETHER. Here is the website.  http://adopttogether.org/carterunitednations

I long to go to Africa Soon



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails