Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Response from KLM

Post #40
A couple of days ago, I posted about writing KLM to ask them to honor a refund that I never received. I haven't heard from them in my email yet. Then today, I decided to hashtag the post and then I popped over to their FB site. There, I actually saw a posting of them asking "Where are you wanting to go" So, after seeing a few other people comment about some issues and how they responded, I decided to comment on that post stating that I wanted to go to Uganda and asked if they would consider a refund, explaining in a few sentences about what was going on. To my surprise they responded with the comment below:
That is quite a story, Melissa! We can imagine that it must have been very disappointing to discover that the refunds where never received, even though they were granted. We would like to investigate the matter to see what we can do for you in this matter. Would you be so kind to send us a private message with following information:
- name of passengers
- flight dates
- ticket numbers
- booking code
- Refund reference
- any other details/photo copies of important details.
As these details are privacy sensitive, we advise you to be careful not to post these here. We await your reply.
So I private messaged them, with as much info as I could after digging through my tub of old adoption papers,in which I found some helpful info!‪#‎journeytomariaandjohnny‬ ‪#‎itshardbutworthit‬


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails